Blog DescriptionDK Photonics' Blog is to introduce fiber optical passive components.we provide many features, application and description of them in detail for all of you.
Fiber Optical Tags(6+1)X1 Pump and Signal Combiner 2+1X1 Pump Combiner 8CH CWDM Module 16CH CWDM Module 19" rack mount chassis CWDM 1060nm Cladding Power Stripper 1064nm Band-pass Filter 1064nm Components 1064nm Fiber Collimator 1064nm High Power Isolator ABS plastic box Cladding Power Stripper Collimator Compact CWDM Module CWDM CWDM Multiplexer CWDM Mux/Demux CWDM MUX/DEMUX Module DWDM DWDM Multiplexer fiber optica connector fiber optic coupler FTTX Fused Coupler fused wdm FWDM High Power Fused Coupler High power isolator Isolator LGX CWDM Module Mini Size CWDM Mini Size Fused WDM Multimode High Power Isolator OADM optical circulator optical coupler Optical fiber communication optical isolator PLC Splitter pm circulator PM Components pm isolator pump combiner Pump Laser Protector WDM
- CWDM (49)
- DWDM (44)
- fiber laser systems (27)
- Fiber Optic Adapter (8)
- Fiber Optic Connectors (11)
- Fiber Optical Attenuator (7)
- Fiber Patch Cord (14)
- Fibre Optic Cable (18)
- FTTX (34)
- FWDM (20)
- High Power Isolator (28)
- Isolator (15)
- OADM (16)
- optical circulator (11)
- Optical Coupler (13)
- OPTICAL FIBER (9)
- PLC Splitter (12)
- PM Components (1)
- PM Isolator (3)
- Polarization (8)
- Polarization Beam Combiner (1)
- pump combiner (22)
- WDM (36)
Recent blog posts
- PM Fiber Coupler Enables Better Communication with Resistance to Environmental Effects
- All You Need to Know About Fiber Optic System
- How to Add CWDM MUX/DEMUX System to Your Network?
- How High Quality PM Filter WDM Helps in Better Optical Fiber Communication?
- How effective is Polarization Maintaining (PM) Isolator?
Tag Archives: 1060nm Cladding Power Stripper
Fiber-to-the-Home deployment dominates the PLC splitter marketplace… Aptos, CA (USA) – February 20, 2014 — ElectroniCast Consultants, a leading market/technology consultancy, today announced the report release of their market forecast of the global consumption of Planar Lightwave Circuit (PLC) splitters used in Fiber Optic Communication Networks. According to the ElectroniCast market study, the consumption value of component-level (compact device) PLC splitters reached $529.6 million in 2013. PLC splitters will continue to contribute an important role in Fiber to the Home (FTTH) networks by allowing a single passive optical network (PON) interface to be shared among many subscribers. PLC splitters are available in compact sizes; therefore, they can be used in aerial apparatus, pedestals or in-ground as well as rack mount or other module-based value-added product. Installation is simple using a variety of connector types or fusion splicing. “The PON-based Fiber-to-the-Home network application dominates the worldwide PLC splitter consumption value in 2014,” stated Stephen Montgomery, Director of the Fiber Optics Components group at ElectroniCast Consultants. “The American region is forecast for flat annual growth (just over 1%); however, the EMEA region is set for 7% per year and the APAC region is forecast to increase at 15% per year, for the component-level PLC splitters, during the 2013-2018 timeframe cover by the ElectroniCast study,” Montgomery added. DK Photonics – www.dkphotonics.com specializes in designing and manufacturing of high quality optical passive components mainly for telecommunication, fiber sensor and fiber laser applications,such as PLC Splitter, WDM, FWDM, CWDM, DWDM, OADM,Optical Circulator, Isolator, PM Circulator, PM Isolator, Fused Coupler, Fused WDM, Collimator, Optical Switch and Polarization Maintaining Components, Pump Combiner, High power isolator, Patch Cord and all kinds of connectors.
4.3 Simulations for the loss mechanism of the fiber combiner As already discussed in Section 2, the total 1064nm high power isolator loss is the sum of TP, PAA and PCT (Fig. 1). In this section we will quantitatively determine … Continue reading
4. Simulations and experiments for a fiber combiner with a single pump port The ray tracing simulations were carried out with the commercially available software Zemax (Radiant Zemax, LLC) in the non-sequential mode. Detailed information about ray tracing in tapered … Continue reading
3. Fabrication The IF was fusion spliced to the DK Photonics with a filament splicing system (Vytran FFS-2000). A hydrogen-oxygen micro-flame was applied as heat source for tapering and lateral splicing of the IF. The working temperature for the tapering … Continue reading
2. Optical design and relevant ray paths of the fiber combiner A schematic side view of the side-pump combiner consisting of a pump feeding fiber (PFF), a coreless intermediate fiber (IF) and a target fiber (TF) is shown in Fig. 1 … Continue reading
Abstract We developed an all-fiber component with a signal feedthrough capable of combining up to 6 fiber-coupled multi-mode pump sources to a maximum pump power of 400 W at efficiencies in the range of 89 to 95%, providing the possibility … Continue reading
Cladding Power Strippers: devices which can remove light from a fiber cladding Where is the Cladding Power Strippers use? In some situations, it is necessary to remove light from the cladding of an optical fiber. Some examples: -Sometimes, a single-mode … Continue reading